learn stepwise 10 advanced asanas
To learn more advanced asanas we need an example, helpful tips, a good warming up and sincere practice. This course is all about that! With Yoga Master Teju you will explore a sequence of advanced asanas.
05.00 Wake up
05.30 - 06.30 Pranayama
06.45 - 09.15 Hatha Yoga Practice
11.00 - 12.30 Lecture (2 x p/wk)
13.30 Fruit snack
15.30 - 17.00 Advanced Yoga Practice
17.00 - 18.00 Meditation
21.00 - 05.30 Silence
4 - 10 DEC
5 - 10 MARCH
In a Yogic Lifestyle environment Yoga master Teju will guide you step by step into each of the asanas below.
- Kapotasana (Full Pigeon pose)
- Dhanurasana (Full bowpose)
- Shalabasana (Full Locust pose)
- Mayurasana (Peacock pose)
- Padma Mayurasana (Lotus Peacock pose)
- Vrschikasana base (Scorpio pose)
- Vrschikasana advanced (Scorpio pose advanced)
- Parsva Bakasana (Side Crane pose)
- Ek Pada Bakasana (One leg crane pose)
Please do not book flights until your application has been approved.
We reply maximum within 72 hours after we receive your application.
- Arrival Monday 12.00 noon
- Course starts Monday 3.30 pm
- Last class Saturday 5pm
- Departure day Sunday
Yoga Master / Ayurvedic Therapist
Yes there are moments of Silence: from the morning meditation up till breakfast & during all meals and after 09.00 PM. In general we ask guests to speak less and stay as much possible in silence to tune within.
Yes, there is time for sightseeing and studying on Sundays. There is also a beautiful walk to the closeby waterfall.
Yes, we arrange transfers from Dehradun Airport and Haridwar railway station. Send us your arrival time and flight or trainnumber by email and we will arrange your pickup.
For domestic flight tickets please check www.make.mytrip.com.
NOTE: Transfers from Delhi Airport we do not arrange.
some suggestions in general
- comfortable outfits for yoga practice
- dark sunglasses (the sunlight is strong almost every day)
- mosquito spray (jun untill nov)
- small torch with batteries
- slippers and socks
- comfortable shoes for walking in the area
- a copy of your passport
We provide bedlinnen, towels, yogamats, meditationpillows and meditation blankets.
specified per season
Dec - Jan - Feb
- layers of comfortable warm clothing:
- like woolen vest
- thermal underwear
- warm socks
- lighter clothing for daytime.
Mar –Apr – May
- spring and summer clothes
- something warm just in case (only in March)
- a cap for sun protection
Jun – Jul – Aug
- light summer clothes
- light raincoat and umbrella are recommended.
Sep – Okt – Nov
- spring clothes for morning and evening time (Oct & Nov)
- light clothes for daytime
- something warm, shawl & vest (Oct & Nov)
- a cap for sun protection
Yes, we have Monday as arrival day. This is the only possible day to arrive.
Checking in is possible from 12.00 noon till maximum 7pm. Check in after 7pm or before 12.00 noon is not possible.
Cancellation up till 30 days before your arrival day:
A credit-note will be issued for the unused deposit that may be applied towards another program at the ashram. This credit-note is good for one year from the date of issue.
Cancellation shorter than 30 days before arrival day:
deposit fee is non refundable and no credit – note is issued