The practice of Himalayan Yoga is based on the Vedic tradition. This wisdom, created by the Rishis, forms the base for all different paths of yoga (Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Kundalini Yoga & Swara Yoga).
Himalayan Yoga Practice contains:
- Yama-Niyama (yogic life style)
- Asana (body positions)
- Pranayama (art of breath)
- Mantra (science of spiritual power of sound)
- Pratyahara (centering of senses)
- Dhyana (meditation)
- Yoga Philosophy ( like Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Sankhya philosophy)
By following this complete Himalayan Yogic Discipline you will be cleaning the karmic banks, changing habitual patterns (samskaras) and mental programs of the mind. A state of awareness will develop which will transform ignorance into awakening. When the art of living slowly will appears into your consciousness, it will start to manifest in your daily life and all actions such as talking, working, cooking, loving, etc. Then yoga or unity will come into each moment of your life.